HOW IT WORKS
1. Bring your vehicle (Car, truck, SUV, RV, trailer, semi diesel hauler, boat, motorcycle, ski doo, snowmobile, heavy equipment, tractor, emergency response vehicle, farm vehicle, bicycle, etc.)…
2. Make a note of your odometer miles so it can be written on your Carmart sign at the desk. Park your vehicle in an empty available space, and lock it up.
3. Come up to the desk and pay for your space we will take your information and make your sign and tear-offs. All the materials you need are supplied by Carmart.The sign describes your vehicle and needs to have your price and contact info; it should be taped to the inside of the driver side window. The tear-offs have your information for the shoppers and should go on the outside of the window. During our daytime hours, there is ALWAYS someone at the Carmart to help answer any questions you have.
4. You may stay with your vehicle but it is NOT necessary although we do highly recommend it. Your bet is to stay with your vehicle to allow shoppers to take a test drive, to answer any questions and for security reasons.
If you are unable to stay with your vehicle there are “owner on lot” signs available at the desk, plus material for your needs like pens, paper, tape and fresh tear-offs. Interested prospective buyers will take your tear-off, call you and arrange a meeting for a test drive and negotiation. Whenever possible, you are encouraged to have a phone number (such as a cell phone) so that you can be easily reached by Carmart shoppers.
5. Remove your car from the lot Sunday before gate is locked at 9 pm to avoid possible ticket and tow away!
This rule is actively enforced by Sonoma County Fairgrounds.
Remember – parking your vehicle is at your own risk. North Bay Carmart is not responsible for theft or damage.