Serving the North Bay and beyond since 1984
Why are people coming to Carmart
to make deals with their wheels?
- Carmart has been in business serving Sonoma County and the Bay Area since March 1984.
- HUNDREDS of potential buyers and sellers are here every weekend
- We have over 3 acres of paved lot and 700+ car spaces for displaying your vehicle.
- We provide a non-commission venue for selling and buying private vehicles. We are not a dealer or consignment lot.
- We have 4th generation customers from the first families who bought and sold vehicles in the early days.
- We don’t require a reservation. Our policy is first come, first served.
- During hours of operation there are ALWAYS friendly, expert people to answer any questions at the desk.
- We are happy to help you contact a potential buyers or sellers by phone (a cell phone is available for local phone calls).
- If you need help, we can assist you in filling out DMV forms.
- We have a jump start battery pack on premises.
Peace of Mind Included
- We provide a neutral and safe meeting place to buy or sell a car.
- Having people to your house, using a vacant lot or corner when buying or selling a vehicle can be unsafe.
- You’ll have an added sense of security knowing our lot is patrolled by a guard during hours of operation.
- We provide overnight security guards on the premises Saturday night. However, you park your vehicle at your own risk and we are not responsible for theft or damage. However, you park your vehicle at your own risk and we are not responsible for theft or damage.