Serving the North Bay and beyond since 1984
Why are people coming to Carmart
to make deals with their wheels?
- Carmart has been in business serving Sonoma County and the Bay Area since March 1984.
- HUNDREDS of potential buyers and sellers are here every weekend
- We have over 3 acres of paved lot and 700+ car spaces for displaying your vehicle.
- We provide a non-commission venue for selling and buying private vehicles. We are not a dealer or consignment lot.
- We have 4th generation customers from the first families who bought and sold vehicles in the early days.
- We don’t require a reservation. Our policy is first come, first served.
- During hours of operation there are ALWAYS friendly, expert people to answer any questions at the desk.
- We are happy to help you contact a potential buyers or sellers by phone (a cell phone is available for local phone calls).
- If you need help, we can assist you in filling out DMV forms.
- We have a jump start battery pack on premises.
Peace of Mind Included
- We provide a neutral and safe meeting place to buy or sell a car.
- Having people to your house, using a vacant lot or corner when buying or selling a vehicle can be unsafe.
- You’ll have an added sense of security knowing our lot is patrolled by a guard during hours of operation.
- We provide overnight security guards on the premises Saturday night. However, you park your vehicle at your own risk and we are not responsible for theft or damage.